Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

English Drama


                                              

On Tuesday 27th January, all the TY's took part in the Briery Gap Drama competition in Mullingar.
Our school had 7 dramas and we were the first school to go on.                                                                                                                                             My class had two dramas. My group had decided to do our play around child abuse and told stories from two different children.My part in our play was the music aspect. I had to burn a CD with all the songs and make sure they all had the correct timing and effects on them.
I was up in the sound and lighting booth at the back of the room with Eve and Emer.
                                                                                                                  Everyone did very well and all the dramas went very well!                               After my class's drama, we left and walked around the town to get food in McDonald's.                                                                                               
We all met back at the center hosting the dramas and watched some from other schools. Some were really funny and others were a bit odd!

I really enjoyed that day, it was a great experience and process overall!

No comments: